Algorithms and Data Structures in Python, a semestral course taught by Dr. Bohdan Hoshko (Lviv University, Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Informatics)
Each Wednesday on (18:10 till 19:30 and 19:40 till 21:00) in the room 111 at the Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Informatics
Program of Course:
1. Problems, algorithms, programs. Translation, interpretation, executions. The way of the program.
2. Variables, expressions and statements. Functions. Definitions and use.
3. Conditionals. Numerical tasks for conditionals.
4. Iteration. Statements while and for. Tables, two-dimensional tables. Encapsulation and generalization.
5. Strings. Functions. Formatting.
7. Dictionaries and Structuring Data.
8. Reading and Writing Files.Organizing Files.
10. Web Scraping.
11. Working with Excel Spreadsheets. Working with PDF and Word Documents.
12. Manipulating Images.