Every Monday (18:05–21:00) in room 372 at the Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics.
????, ?? December 2017 at ??:00 in lecture room 372 at the Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics.
In the Lecture Course we shall cover the following topics:
1. Convex hulls in 2D (Homework #1 )
2. Line Segment Intersections (Homework #2)
3. Doubly connected edge lists (Homework #3)
4. Polygon Triangulation (Homework #4)
5. Linear Programming (Homework #5)
6. Orthogonal Range Searching (Homework #6)
7. Point Location (Homework #7)
8. Voronoi Diagram (Homework #8)
9. Delaunay Triangulation
The lectures are based on the textbook:
Mark de Berg, Otfried Cheong, Marc van Kreveld, Mark Overmars: Computational Geometry: Algorithms and Applications, Springer, 3rd edition, 2008.
Results of Homeworks
Topics of block course Computational Geometry in 2014
Textbook and Other Materials
The course will be based on the following textbook: